Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The many faces of Lily!

If you've been around Lily for any length of time you probably know she LOVES to make faces. She gets quite a reaction from people and I love that she does it. It makes her unique and she's so expressive! The earliest I remember her doing faces is about 6 months old. It started with her "Chucky face."This post has over 45 pictures!! It took me a while to go through over 9,800 pictures searching for them all. Yes, I take LOTS of pictures. :)

Here is the first face she started doing...her "Chucky Face"



The next is her "Smoochy face"





Her "O"face




Sad Faces 







These are pictures that I can just hear her making funny noises in!















Her most recent "Frowny Face"



Hammin' it up!


















Sleeping...







She is by far the most expressive baby I've seen! She knows what she wants and doesn't hesitate to let you know! When my sister, Mariana held her for the first time after she was born she was amazed that Lily just stared at her! Even as a baby only hours out of the womb she stared intently at people. She still does it to this day. Very much so! I think people get intimidated by her. Especially on the frowny face she does! I love my kids! I'll be posting pictures of Isaias at school soon!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

O, I luv it! These pics are GREAT, Cristina!!